1. An International Non Governmental Organization is not allowed to change its International status to Local status. 2. An International Non Governmental Organization shall not form a local Non- governmental organization having a similar name
1. Application letter addressed to the Director General of Immigration and Emigration explaining the reason(s) for changing the INGO name.
2. Minutes of the General meeting, Board meeting or executive committee that decided to change the INGO name.
3. Notarized By-laws or statute bearing amended articles showing the new name acquired. It should be certified by competent authority in the Country where that Head Office is located.
4. A valid copy of registration certificate issued by Directorate General of Immigration and Emigration.